NOTORIOUS LIFTERS GEN 2X: KATANA BLACK EDITION
The Notorious Lifters Gen 2X (NLG2X) is the latest iteration of our original deadlift slipper.
NLG2X builds upon the successful formula of NLG2: comfort, minimalism, and grip, by adding additional heel support and a more supportive upper construction. It features the same ultra-thin, flexible and grippy sole used in NLG2 that gets you as close as possible to the floor and maximizes ground sensory feedback.
- Toebox Width: Standard
- Zero Drop
- Recommended for: Conventional DL, Sumo DL, Squats
* Our slippers fit true to US shoe size. Please reference the sizing guide above.
* Please size up if you have wider than normal feet.
* For optimal performance, velcro should sit flush with opposing side.
Hand Wash: Soak in a mixture of cold water and liquid laundry detergent. Use a soft bristle toothbrush to scrub the upper, then the sole. Once clean, rinse and air dry.
Do not tumble dry.
* Standard domestic processing time is 1-3 business days.
* Standard international processing time is 3-5 business days.
* During periods of abnormally high order volume, such as launch weekends, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order processing.
* Transit time will vary. Please allow 2-5 business days for domestic, and up to 21 days for international.
CUSTOMS FEES & DUTIES
All orders placed outside the USA may be subject to duties and taxes that vary depending on the destination country. You may have an option to prepay the taxes or pay them once you receive your order.
Duties are not included in the shipping cost. Failure to pay the customs fees/import duties will lead to a failed delivery and disposal of the sent goods. In this case, we are unable to offer a refund.
I love them I have squat shoes that I don’t even use now after getting these.
perfect for sumo-deadlift
Fantastic slipper. I would suggest sizing up. I wore a 41 for the regular Gen 2 but I had to go to 42 for the 2X.
I've used notorious lifters for almost three years now, mainly for deadlits and bench, but since receiving my pair of the 2X version of the lifters, they have replaced the previous n.l I was using (gen 1s) and my squat shoes. I now wear these lifters for every lift. The heel cup makes such a HUGE difference. The added stability really made it easier to "feel" my feet holding the ground for the first time. Its only been three weeks but I genuinely feel these shoes will help me level up my training and help me propel my squat further than if I had just stuck to squat shoes. I have a meet in five months, so I hopped online to order another pair just to have in reserve closer to the meet. My only complaint about the shoes so far is they sold out so fast that I couldn't order a second pair! I love these lifters, and they will continue to be my footwear of choice for the gym.
NOTORIOUS LIFTERS GEN 2X: PURE WHITE